High-tech operational and ultra-modern electro-optical converters provide orthopedic and traumatological services of various complexity, including:
- Methods of osteosynthesis with a blocking rod;
- Endoprosthetics of the pelvic and knee joints;
- Elongation of congenital and acquired short limbs;
- A special advantage is the treatment of pathologies of the knee and shoulder joints with modern methods, which is conducted using the latest arthroscope: injury of the yoga apparatus, meniscectomy, etc.;
- Surgical treatment of orthopedic and severe traumatic conditions arising from musculoskeletal pathologies;
- The periosteum of the tubular bone, intramedullary and extrafocal osteosynthesis;
- Surgical treatment of congenital and acquired bone deformities;
- Primary endoprosthetics of the pelvic and knee joints;
- Revision and oncoprosthetics of the pelvic and knee joints.
- The clinic also conducts operations according to the MIPO method, which implies minimal invasive intervention.
An important area is the direction and rehabilitation of sports injuries, where professional sportsmen are diagnosed, treated and rehabilitated.
The team of the traumatology / orthopedics service of The Caucasus Medical Center annually participates in international conferences of traumatologists / orthopedists.