Traumatology / orthopedic service and personal home-visit physiotherapist. The traumatology-orthopedic service of the Caucasus Medical Center offers foreign patients a variety of services of different complexity. Services include:
- Osteosynthesis techniques using intramedullary rods;
- Endoprosthesis and onco prosthesis of the coxa and knee joint;
- Limb lengthening while congenital and acquired short-limbs;
- Treatment of knee and shoulder joint pathologies using modern techniques;
- Periosteum, Intramedullary and extra focal osteosynthesis of large tubular bones and e.t.
The Caucasus Medical Center also offers orthopedic patients to undergo a ten-day rehabilitation home-based course, including private physiotherapist's visit opportunities.
In order to see detailed information about the service, visit the orthopedics