The endoscopes of the latest generation, which are available in our clinic, provide an examination of the mucous membrane in so-called NBA mode, which allows to detect tumors at almost zero, in situ stage. This ensures complete recovery of the patient in the event of proper treatment.
In the endoscopy department, the following diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and interventions are performed:
- Diagnostic esophagogastroduodenoscopy - during which the mucous membrane of esophagus, stomach and duodenum is visualized, if necessary, biopsy material is taken for the purpose of further morphological examination.
Therapeutic endoscopic procedures:
- Procedure for stopping bleeding by electrocoagulation through an injector
- Bougienage of esophagus
- Stenting of esophagus
- Ligation of esophagus veins
- Stenting of the ducts of gallbladder and pancreas
- Diagnostic colonoscopy - includes examination of the mucous membrane of the colon and, if necessary, taking biopsy material for further morphological examination
- Therapeutic colonoscopy - the procedure for stopping of bleeding, during which endoscopic polypectomy is performed.
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy - an endoscopic examination of the mucous membrane of bronchi, in case of detection of pathology, one can take biopsy or cytological material for further research.
- Endoscopic procedures are performed under anesthesia, which minimizes discomfort for the patient.