Services that are provided
A wide range of oncological, oncohematological and oncosurgical services are provided at The Caucasus Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy and hormone therapy;
- Surgical interventions;
- Laboratory and instrumental diagnostics.
The Head of the Oncohematology Service is Mrs. Aida Gozalova, who has 16-year-experience of clinical practice in Germany (Evangelisches Krankenhaus.Hamm).
For oncological and oncohematological patients, the clinic provides:
- A full range of high-tech diagnostics and laboratories;
- Chemotherapy and hormone therapy
- Bone marrow puncture
- Intrathecal and intraperitoneal chemotherapy
- Oncological and oncohematological day hospital;
- 24-hour in-patient service.