Graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine of Tbilisi State Medical University. She received postgraduate education in internal medicine at the Tbilisi State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, at the same time she worked as a general practitioner at the Center for Rehabilitation Therapy.
Since 1996 she has been working in various medical institutions:
- Center for Rehabilitation Therapy
- Treatment and Diagnostic Center No. 1
- Insurance company "State Insurance".
- Clinic "Social House"
- Insurance company "Archimedes"
- Clinic "Global Med"
- Clinic Meds, JSC "Vere XXI
- JSC Evex Clinics
- In 2007, completed a refresher course on cardiovascular diseases and arrhythmias at the Institute of Cardiology named after M.D. Tsinamdzgvrishvili.
- In 2008, she completed a full training course for family doctors at the educational and clinical department of family medicine of the Treatment and Preventive Center No. 1.
- In 2014, she received the USAID Certificate in early detection and treatment of tuberculosis in general practice.
- In 2016, she completed an oncology course for primary care physicians at the Institute for Cancer Prevention and Palliative Medicine.
- 2016 - The role of primary health care and social work in realizing the rights of people with disabilities. Georgian Association of Social Workers, Georgian Association of Family Physicians.
- 2017 - Participated in the second international conference on the development of primary health care.
- 2019 - NCDC Certification - Timely detection and treatment of tuberculosis in general practice.