Giorgi Jinchveladze graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. He continued postgraduate education at the European Medical Center, specializing in cardiology. To deepen his knowledge, he completed an internship at the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery at the Academic Hospital Maastricht in the Netherlands and the Department of Cardiovascular System in Aachen, Germany.
- From 2008-2017 worked as a vascular surgeon at the Aversi Clinic
- In 2012-2021 worked at the Academician Nikoloz Kipshidze Central University Clinic
- In 2011-2021 worked at the David Tatishvili Medical Center
- In 2014-2021 worked as a vascular surgeon at the Acad. G. Chapidze Emergency Cardiology Center
- In 2017-2021 worked at the Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Head of the Department of Vascular, Endovascular, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery;
- In 2018 became a visiting lecturer at the Tbilisi Medical Academy;
- In 2020, he headed the module "Cardiology" of the accredited residency program of postgraduate medical education at the National Surgery Center.
Currently, Giorgi Jinchveladze is the head of the Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Caucasus Medical Center.
Mr. Jinchveladze has participated in training programs in Israel, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Italy, and South Korea.
Since 2014, is a member of the Georgian Association of Angiologists and Vascular Surgeons and the European Society for Vascular Surgery.