To prevent, timely detect, and improve the quality of treatment of cardiac diseases, a space at Caucasus Medical Center was created, which offers patients a full outpatient diagnostic service in the most comfortable environment.
The heart center is staffed by a multidisciplinary team of highly qualified physicians and serves to prevent disease or detect/treat early-developed pathologies.
At the Heart Center, patients can receive all the following services in one space:
- Cardiologist consultation;
- Consultation of an interventional cardiologist;
- Arithmologist consultation;
- Consultation of a Cardiothoracic Surgeon (if necessary);
The Heart Center offers packages tailored to the patient's needs and carries out all kinds of instrumental examinations, including functional diagnostics:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) with physical load test;
- Echocardiography with physical load test;
- Holter Monitoring (24-hour, 48-hour, 72-hour);
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE);
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Heart;
The Heart Center is equipped with the latest material and technical base and is staffed by a team of highly qualified doctors who have gained experience in western Europe. The Heart Center is coordinated by Professor Sulkhan Lominadze and Sophio Tsikarishvili, MD. Based on the consultation results, instrumental examinations, and laboratory tests, the multidisciplinary team will develop an appropriate treatment plan and give you individual recommendations tailored to your lifestyle.
All types of outpatient-diagnostic services require pre-registration at 2 600 600.