The Center for Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders operates at the Caucasus Medical Center, which offers patients full outpatient and diagnostic services in one space, in the most comfortable environment.
The following services at the Center for Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders require pre-registration at 2 600 600:
- O Consultation with an endocrinologist;
- O Consultation with an endocrinologist-nutritionist;
- O Consultation of a head and neck surgeon (thyroid surgeon);
- O Thyroid Ultrasound;
- O Body Composition Evaluation;
The center, staffed with highly qualified and multidisciplinary medical staff, conducts all types of laboratory tests, the high reliability of which guarantees a positive outcome. It is also possible to select an individual diet and further manage a Gastric Botox procedure, which is very important in terms of weight loss. The Center for Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders also offers different packages to patients, including:
- Preventive Screening Package for Thyroid Diseases;
- Diabetes Surveillance Screening Package;
- Prevention of obesity and prediabetes screening package;
Thyroid hormones are important for the functioning of each cell of the human body and are involved in metabolic processes. That is why even a tiny disorder often poses a threat to the entire body. Especially since the geographical location and iodine deficiency, among other environmental factors, contribute to the high statistics of thyroid diseases in Georgia.