The team of angiologists of The Caucasus Medical Center offers its services 24 hours; the intervention is performed with the use of modern technologies. The clinic provides an operative diagnosis and solution of problems both by the endovascular method (surgical treatment without an open surgical incision) and by an open surgical operation.
In the clinic, patients can receive qualified services in terms of the evidence-based medicine approaches in the case of such complex diseases as atherosclerosis, aneurysm, various vascular pathologies, etc. The department is headed by Doctor of Medicine, Grigol Keshelava.
The clinic conducts open, endovascular and hybrid operations of any complexity, in particular:
Varicose vein surgery
- The formation of dialysis arteriovenous shunt, including the formation of the femoral AV shunt by transposition of the large vein
- Reconstruction of aneurysm of the thoraco-abdominal aorta using an artificial linear prosthesis;
- Thoraco-bifemoral shunting for thrombosis and chronic occlusion of infrarenal segment of the abdominal aorta. Until today, this operation in Georgia has been performed only by the head of the department, Grigol Keshelava;
- Correction of infrarenal segment of the abdominal aorta - linear prosthetics with an artificial prosthesis;
- Correction of the infrarenal segment of the abdominal aorta - aorto-bifemoral shunting with an artificial prosthesis;
- Operations for carotid artery aneurysms
- Correction of the infrarenal segment of the abdominal aorta using an aortomonemoral shunting with an artificial prosthesis;
- Aorto-femoral shunting with an artificial prosthesis;
- Cross femoral-femoral shunting;
- Femoral-popliteal autovenous shunting / with artificial prosthesis;
- Endarterectomy of the carotid arteries;
- Autovenous shunting of the internal carotid artery
- Endoprosthetics of the descending thiracic aorta;
- Endoprosthetics of the abdominal infrarenal segment;
- Endoprosthetics of the abdominal infrarenal segment and femoral arteries;
- Stenting of the pelvic arteries;
- Stenting of the femoral arteries.
- Stent grafting of the descending segment of the thoracic aorta, correction of infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-bifemoral shunting;
- Femoral artery stenting, femoral-popliteal shunting.