Salome is a member of the Georgian and European Society of Cardiology (ESC). She regularly participates in the professional development program.
- In 2011, she graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU).
- In 2013-2016 she received her postgraduate education at the Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU). Completed medical residency at the "Guli" clinic and the Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Center.
- Since 2017 she has been working as a cardiologist at the Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Center.
- Since 2017, she underwent a 5-month course of transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE), since then she has been regularly practicing in this area.
- Since 2017, she has been participating in several clinical trials:
- 2017-2019 уу. Relypsa, Inc. RLY-5016-207 2017-2019;