Graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University, Faculty of Medicine. He received his postgraduate education at the N.N Alexandrov Research Institute of Oncology, Belarus, after which he worked as a clinical onco-urologist at the same institute. He did a fellowship in Israel, in the field of endourology.
Since 2015, he has been working in various medical institutions in Georgia:
- Vivamedi Clinic
- New Life (Head of Urology Department)
- Evex Medical Corporation
- Jerarsi Clinic
- Aversi Central Clinic
Regularly participates in local and international symposia and congresses.
- Member of the Georgian Urologists Association (GUA) since 2015;
- Member of the European Association of Urology (EAU) since 2015 EAU;
- Member of the Endourological Society since 2019;
- Studied in Israel, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center in 2019-2020