Graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine of Tbilisi State Medical University. Received postgraduate education in the city of Kyiv at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. He completed the residency at the Institute of Cardiology named after M. D. Strazhesko and the Kyiv Cardiology Center, where he also completed a three-month echocardiography course. During residency, he worked as a general practitioner at the Evmax clinic
- In 2014, he completed an internship at the Acad. N.Kipshidze Central University Clinic and ar the central university clinic. From the same year, he worked at the Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Center.
- Since 2020, he has been working as a consultant-resuscitationist of COVID resuscitation units at the Tbilisi Central Hospital.
- In 2015 he received echocardiography certification.
- Since 2015, he has a regular practice in various areas of echocardiography: transthoracic echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, stress echocardiography.
- Since 2015, a member of the Georgian Association of Cardiologists and the European Association of Cardiologists. He regularly participates in professional development programs both in Georgia and abroad.