Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tbilisi State Medical University. He continued his postgraduate education in obstetrics and gynecology at the Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. In 2016 he received the degree of Doctor of Medicine.
He currently works in the following medical institutions: Chachava Clinic, Mardaleishvili Medical Clinic, and New Hospitals.
• From 2015 to 2017, he was an active member of the European Society of Gynecology (ESG).
• Since 2017, a member of the European Society of Gynecological Oncology (ESGO) and the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
• In 2017-2019, he completed an internship at the National Cancer Institute of Milan, specializing in oncology and gynecology.
• Since 2019, is a member of the European Network of Young Gynecological Oncologists (ENYGO), project manager, and national representative (NATREP). In the same year, he became a member of the International Gynecological Cancer Society (IGCS) and led the "ECHO virtual Tumor Board" project.
• Since 2019, is a professor at the David Tvildiani Medical University.
To date, Archil Sharashenidze has performed and assisted up to 1000 laparoscopic and laparotomy onco-gynecological surgeries. Archil Sharashenidze regularly participates in local and international symposia and congresses as a speaker. Up to 10 scientific works are associated with his name.