On February 10-11, Israel's leading cardiac surgeon, Professor Dan Bitran, will be consulting the patients at risk for cardiovascular (heart) diseases.
- Professor Dan Bitran, MD, PHD, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem Assuta Medical Center, Tel Aviv;
- Professor Dan Bitran has been considered as Israel's No. 1 cardiac surgeon for the past 15 years;
- Has performed more than 12,000 successful cardiovascular surgeries;
Dan Bitran has supervised the Cardio and Cardiothoracic Surgery Departments at leading clinics in Israel and the United States. He is a member of the American Heart Association, the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, the American College of Surgeons, the New England Medical Society, the Associations for Thoracic Surgery and Cardiology of Israel and the Israel Academy of Sciences. Daniel Bitran is also a Member of the Advisory Board for Coronary Shunting at the Ministry of Health Technologies and Infrastructure of Israel.
- Caucasus Medical Center
- Consultation dates: February 10-11
- Pre-scheduling: +995 551 999 876
- Consulting reception hours: 10:00-16:00
Patients should send electronic versions of carried out examinations (cardiac ultrasound, coronary angiography results (if applicable) to the following email address: email@example.com