The Caucasus Medical Center offers planned outpatient pediatric services, which include care for the development and health of children and adolescents aged 0 to 18.
Services of the clinic:
- Observation of the development and health of children and adolescents;
- Evaluation, examination and management of patients with various diseases;
- Consultations of narrow-profile specialists;
- Educational work with parents for supporting a healthy diet for children;
- Immunization - in accordance with the national calendar;
- If necessary, coordination with the hospital sector;
- Planning of adequate and effective preventive measures.
In The Caucasus Medical Center, your kids will find a friendly atmosphere and staff who try to minimize the pain factor during various procedures.